Friday, August 19, 2011

Family Day at INK

Today was a very special day. It wasn't anyone's birthday, or holiday, or special occasion...but Michael DID take off from work this morning just to hang with his girls. This is an act of GOD and has NEVER happened before. I felt like a school girl this morning getting ready for a field trip. I was very excited:) We took Avery to INK, (Interactive Neighborhood for Kids) in Gainesville. It was really neat, with different rooms like a bank, post office, grocery store, court, dentist...etc. It really had everything you would imagine for the kids to discover and play. I think Michael and I had as much fun, or more, than Avery did. Not because the place was fun for adults...we just created our own fun;)


The first stop...the beauty shop. Avery was unsure of her stylist and wondered why she had a bald spot on top of her head.
Polka-dotted airplane.
She learned how to milk a cow.
And I learned that a cow's behind doesn't smell good.
Nice view, Michael.
Avery was just being sweet. She looked so cute in all her purple...every bit of it that Mimi bought!
Driving the antique fire truck.
Avery took her turn as court reporter.
Then as the judge.
Last stop was in the juror's seat.
Practicing her smirk at the prosecutor.
She visited the dentist. However, I don't recall my dentist giving me a raspberry on my belly.
She tended to the sick patients.
I showed her how to be an excellent teacher.
I couldn't find Michael for a little while. And there he was...creeping in the corner and stalking the little children.
"I'm king of the worrrrllllddd!!!"
Time to check out at the grocery store with cashier Michael.
HAHAHAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing at this bc we don't even know who this other little boy is, but Michael was making this ridiculous face the whole time. Too funny!
We had a great morning and Michael said he wants to do this every other Friday. Yaaay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment