Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paiges of Life...Volume 2

Like many authors, I have gotten over my creative block (or in better words, laziness!!!) and decided to rejoin the world of blogging. So here it is...my blog...VOLUME 2 :) It's short and sweet....but a start. I've missed documenting about 8 months of Avery's life, so I will try and post some pictures from the past few months periodically. If you follow me on Facebook, you have seen how much she's grown. But not all of you use Facebook that often...so this is for y'all.

Below are a few pictures of our 'baby'..I mean toddler..at St. Simons from this summer. Enjoy the sweet pics.





3 comments:

  1. I've missed you Amy! I haven't even READ any blogs during this time either!! So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! I love the blog! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete