Monday, August 29, 2011

She is YOUR child!

Avery does so many things that make us immediately point to one another and say, "She's YOUR child!" I am convinced that there are features and character traits that she got directly from Michael. Here are a few:

She looks so much like Michael. She received his hair color, the way her eyes are set, his forehead, and hairline. Can you see the similarities??
Avery's 'peaches' also were handed down from her daddy. She has such a cute booty...just like Michael! haha.

Like I've told you before, she could live off chocolate milk. Her daddy was the same way, so I've been told. We NEVER had chocolate milk in the house, so I certainly didn't fall in love with it like Avery has.

She can throw a fit just like I've seen her daddy do on home videos shared by his momma:)


Avery and Michael share a love for shoes. I can live off the same pair of flip flops for yearssss....but not those two! They go through shoes like a teacher goes through hand sanitizer.

She also loooooves to dress up. As I recall from many pictures shared by Michael's mother, I've seen him in an outfit or two he wouldn't be caught dead in now. Mrs. Vickie (his mom) has told me about him dressing up as different characters when he was young.






Avery is Michael's child because she loves to sprinkle all of her food with pepper. Michael is obsessed with hot and spicy food, and douses everything with pepper. At first, I thought it was the 'fun' in sprinkling the pepper shaker that allured Avery. However, two nights ago she was LICKING the top of the pepper shaker. 'Nuff said!

I don't claim this last one...but only because Michael thinks it's true, I'll list it. Avery is Michael's child because she has his 'bird legs' :) Michael's buddies pick on him for his skinny legs, and he thinks Avery has them, too. He told her, "You have bird legs." She said, "No, you have bird legs Daddy!" Out of nowhere!


MICHAEL'S PERSPECTIVE:

Avery is Paige's child b/c she looks like her when she does funny faces.


Avery and Paige also have this "Bart Simpson" lip...when they sleep their top lip sticks out an inch over the bottom lip.

They both sleep the same way...in fetal positions, or their arms above their head.

Avery is Paige's child because she talks about dirty things...like poo-poo and boogers.

She loves to dance...just like her mommy. Avery is always doing things to get our attention, just like Paige does things to get a rise out of me.


Avery is not a good driver, and Paige is not a good driver.

She is Paige's child because she acts just like her. She's not very lady-like, kinda vulgar.

((I would like to add that she is MY child because we both shared a love for the movie, Wizard of Oz, at a young age--Paige))


After all of our finger pointing...I think it's safe to say she is the perfect mixture of both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment