Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Over the river and through the woods...

...To grandmother's house we go! Tomorrow, Michael and I are leaving for one of our favorite trips of the year...the Georgia vs. Florida weekend! That means Avery will be spending three nights with her Grandma and Grandpa Armstrong in Glennville. While she will spend the night for the first time by herself with my parents, she will be doing a lot of this...

Rolling over...
Sitting up...
Trying to get back up...
...and going Trick or Treating for the first time!
While Avery is showing off her newly learned skills, her Mommy and Daddy will be doing a lot of this...

Dressing head to toe in our cutest Red and Black...
Chanting victory over a hopeful win against the Gators...
...and having plenty of fun with our friends!

GO DAWGS!!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! We aren't going this year =(
    I know your parents will just LOVE getting to spend so much time with Avery...I'm sure she won't be spoiled one little bit! =0)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to check in and read your blog...so I gave you an award!

    :)

    paige
    go dawgs!

    ReplyDelete