Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Green

In an earlier post, I told you about how my new obsession is hair bows for Avery.  Well, this post was inspired simply because I couldn't stand not letting you see how stinkin' cute Avery is in her lime green bow.  Almost every single outfit she owns is pink...go figure.  Therefore, I make a valiant effort to dress her in different colors when the opportunity presents itself.  That also provides another occasion for a hair bow of a different color, as well. 

This lime green bow didn't cost me a cent.  The green ribbon was holding together a pair of flip-flops given to Avery by Michael's cousin, Emily.  (And Emily, as soon as she gets big enough, you will see her wearing them!)   I thought to myself, "What a great bow this ribbon would make."  After searching through her hair clips that don't stay put in her baby fine hair, I found one that I quickly disassembled and tied this ribbon onto.  Viola!  






Avery says, "It's not easy being green...or so darn cute."  She fell asleep with her caterpillar while playing.  This is the same caterpillar that Michael pronounces "capertillar" because he thinks it's cute...and I cannot stand.  I love him regardless :)

3 comments:

  1. HOW PRECIOUS!!! I COULD JUST SQUEEZE HER. GIVE HER SOME GRANDMA SUGAR FOR ME. SHE LOOKS GOOD IN GREEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE IT! She is just the prettiest little thing. :) I could eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a bit young but I would eat her soon, usually not until they r 2 the p---y tastes real good then

    ReplyDelete